Is Social Media your passion, are you striving to deliver an excellent customer journey, do you like solving problems and do you have sublime language skills to professionally play with words? Then we are looking for you to join our social media engagement team to service one of our international and innovative clients.
We are looking for social engagement specialists that have strong affinity with social media and linguistics and strong customer orientation to join one of our teams. Philips is an international company demonstrating innovation by translating customer insights into meaningful technology and applications that improve the quality of people’s lives. This team has been taking the social service offered by our client to the next level since October 2014. Do you have a bachelor degree (or higher) and are you available to start a full month training at the start of August, then we might be looking for you!
The team is active 24/7 and will communicate directly with our client’s customers on social media channels, forums and review sites. These opening hours lead to different shift times which can also give you a lot of flexibility. Our communication is to-the-point and transparent. As part of the social media engagement team you will be responsible to manage and improve the online reputation of our client. In this creative position you will play with words to engage with their customers, increase their brand loyalty but most of all, make sure their customer service journey is excellent. In this role:
- You will monitor all expressions about our client
- You will reactively, as well as proactively, respond to our customers to help them solve a broad range of questions regarding their products and services
- You will have contact with the product specialists of our client to make sure the information you provide to the customer is 100% accurate
- Pro-actively share knowledge with our client in order to improve their products and services
- Improve the consumer experience on all the social media channels, forums and review sites our client is active on
- You will be striving for 100% customer satisfaction on all (social media) channels
- You are responsible to maintain and improve the online reputation of our client
- You have a Bachelor degree (or higher)
- You have excellent English and Dutch writing skills (native level), an excellent comprehension of French is a plus
- You are empathic and you have the skills to translate this into writing. You really enjoy solving problems and helping customers
- You think ‘out of the box’ to apply new ideas and/or respond to customers
- Experience with social media and usage of multiple platforms like Twitter and Facebook, also in your personal life.
- Available to work during the evenings, nights and weekends (24/7)
- Basic understanding of MS Office and CRM systems
- Competitive salary (plus surcharge hours for weekends, evenings and nights)
- Interesting (starters) position which requires taking proactive responsibility
- You will work for an international client with focus on meaningful innovation
- Open, informal and transparent work environment
We zoeken: We are looking for engagement specialist who are able to conduct a full time training in August.