Account Director, Amsterdam
Twitter has changed the way people around the world communicate. Now we are helping marketers connect with and engage our rapidly growing user base.
We are creating a world-class team of media professionals, and seeking experienced Account Director to develop our business with advertisers and their agencies.
If you’re an enthusiastic Twitter user with relevant sales experience, a strong track record and solid customer relationships, we invite you to talk to us about advertising sales opportunities within our Amsterdam office at Twitter.
We are searching for multilingual candidates covering the Netherlands.
- Establish a collaborative business relationship between Twitter and leading brands and their marketing agencies
- Create consultative sales presentations to demonstrate how Twitter’s advertising products can be leveraged to connect with consumers
- Help advertisers build and execute effective campaigns, measure results and renew / up-sell to drive revenue growth
- Thought leadership – immersing yourself in the evolving social media landscape and adapting to Twitter’s ongoing product developments
- Mentoring new team members as our organization grows
- Extensive experience in digital media sales, working with leading brands and advertising agencies
- BA/BSc degree
- Fluency in English and Dutch essential
- Established relationships with marketing decision makers at brands and agencies
- A track record demonstrating an ability to develop and grow a book of business
- Deep understanding of Twitter and the social media landscape, and opportunities for marketers
- Vertical experience a plus – particularly in retail, technology, automotive, travel, and consumer packaged goods
- Aptitude, creativity, and a preference for working in small, collaborative teams
- A passion for Twitter and our mission
- Please apply with an English language CV.
We zoeken: If you’re an enthusiastic Twitter user with relevant sales experience, a strong track record and solid customer relationships,we invite you to talk to us!