Is Social Media your passion, are you striving for an excellent customer journey, do you like solving problems and do you have sublime language skills to professionally play with words? Then we are looking for you to join our Philips DACH engagement team that is dedicated to have satisfied and happy customers.
The Webcare Company
The Webcare Company is a pioneer in high-performance social customer engagement. Combining technology with operational expertise and social customer journey design, we work with international clients to create highly effective social customer operations either within our clients’ own organisations or outsourced to our own Amsterdam-based Social Customer Engagement Centre. Through a portfolio of partnerships with leading players in the social space, we provide access to a comprehensive range of social technologies including the Salesforce Marketing Cloud. Our clients include leading brands such as KLM, Philips, Volvo, Rabobank and PostNL.
Team Philips DACH
Philips is an international company demonstrating innovation by translating customer insights into meaningful technology and applications that improve the quality of people’s lives. This team takes customer engagement offered by our client to the next level by engaging not only via social media, but also via e-mail and customer review sites.
We are looking for social engagement specialists, that have strong affinity with social media and linguistics and strong customer orientation.
This webcare team is active from 8:00 to 18:00 on weekdays and provides you with either a 16-24 hour, 24-32 hour or 32- 40 hour contract.
As engagement specialist you will communicate directly with our client’s customers on social media channels and review sites. Our communication is to-the-point and transparent. As part of a webcare team you will be responsible to manage and improve the online reputation of our client. In this creative position you will play with words to engage with their customers, increase their brand loyalty but most of all, make sure their customer service journey is excellent. In this role:
• You will monitor all expressions about our client
• You will reactively, as well as proactively, respond to our customers to help them solve a broad range of questions regarding their products and services
• You will have contact with the product specialists of our client to make sure the information you provide to the customer is 100% accurate
• Pro-actively share knowledge with our client in order to improve their products and services
• Improve the consumer experience on all the social media channels, forums and review sites our client is active on
• You will be striving for 100% customer satisfaction on all (social media) channels
• You are responsible to maintain and improve the online reputation of our client
• You have excellent German writing skills (native level), an excellent comprehension of English and/or Dutch is a plus;
• You have a Bachelor degree (or higher);
• You’re not afraid to work in a fast-paced environment where processes are changed and optimized continually;
• You grasp processes quickly and are able to proactively think of ways to improve our procedures;
• You have excellent knowledge of Excel;
• You are empathic and you have the skills to translate this into writing;
• You really enjoy solving problems and helping customers;
• You think ‘out of the box’ to apply new ideas and/or respond to customers;
• You are able to find your way in a in a complex, dynamic organization;
• If special projects are run, you will have the ability to work on these and will be able to bring in your own ideas;
• Experience with social media and usage of multiple platforms like Twitter and Facebook, also in your personal life.
• Experience with of MS Office and CRM systems
• You have strong affinity with technical appliances;
• You are 3 week full-time available for training end of August / beginning of September
We zoeken: Ist Deine Muttersprache Deutsch, Du kennst Dich aus in sozialen Netzwerken, bist kundenorientiert und auf der Suche nach einer neuen Herausforderung in Amsterdam? Studierst Du noch oder hast Du Dein Studium gerade abgeschlossen? Unser Philips DACH Social Media Engagement Team wird erweitert und wir suchen Dich!