We are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic Social Media manager to join our team. You will be managing all our social media channels, following a solid social media strategy that you helped create in order to increase traffic to our website and the number of new members. Sharing content to raise brand awareness, plus monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practice, is also part of the job.
Our ideal candidate is a professional with demonstrable creative writing skills who can start fairly soon. As our Social Media Manager, you’re happy working to regular deadlines and are organised and detail-oriented. If you also have familiarity with Photoshop, Facebook Advertising & Google Analytics, we would love to meet you! The job is temporary to start with, for a period of 7 months. If we are a good match, there is an option for renewal.
Ultimately, you will manage everything that we do on our social media channels in order to ensure customer engagement, a rise in members, brand consistency and a positive customer experience.
- Create and publish engaging content
- Develop social media content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Collaborate with marketing and communication team members to plan and develop content, style and layout
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency
- Use analytics tools to analyse ROI, leads, conversions and user engagement
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Develop our editorial calendar and ensure content team is on board
- Create online marketing campaigns together with our Online Marketing Manager that we can deploy on Facebook & YouTube
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to attract potential customers
- Hands on experience as a social media manager
- Very social media savvy; a good ‘trend-spotter’
- Experience of and a love for yoga
- Solid experience of Photoshop
- Knowledge of Facebook Advertising and Google Analytics
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Keen attention to detail
- Good organisational and time management skills
- BSc degree in Media, Communication, Marketing or other relevant field
- An interest in and aptitude for growth hacking would be nice 😉
We zoeken: Social Media Manager, Yogi & Content Creator who wants to be a part of a small team in a dynamic company that is scaling up