Is Social Media your passion, are you striving for an excellent customer journey and do you see it as a challenge to manage and coach a team of engagement specialists? Then we are looking for you to join our German / multilingual engagement team to service our clients who are dedicated to have satisfied and happy customers.
As Team Lead Engagement, you are responsible for handling all social media outings made by your engagement team. You will manage two teams and make sure they respond in a timely and correct manner, in order to prevent any complaints or escalations and improve customer satisfaction. You advise your clients about their social media policies and are able to combine service and commercial thinking. You have the talent to manage and motivate a team of social media professionals. You know how to prioritize between clients and pro actively inform them about their results. Our operation is currently active on weekdays and weekends and has the possibility to expand to 24/7/365 in the future.
In this role you:
• Manage and coach a team of employees, monitor results and quality, and report to management and multiple clients;
• Are first point of contact for our clients regarding operational and tactical decisions;
• Advise clients on guidelines regarding their social media strategy, procedures and processes;
• Create and improve guidelines on answering posts and comments on Social channels;
• Apply knowledge of company policies, procedures, rules of engagement and services to troubleshoot, analyze, and resolve consumer problems in a professional manner;
• Escalate non-routine problems to the appropriate contacts within the organization(s);
• Prioritize between different teams and different tasks.
• Customer Service oriented;Strong in problem analysis and open minded;
• Excellent prioritizing and organizing skills;
• High stress tolerance;
• Takes ownership;
• Management skills;
• 24/7 mentality;
• Digitally savvy and social minded.
• ducated at least at HBO level or experience to an equivalent level;
• Experienced in working with Sprinklr;
• Excellent comprehension of German and English (Dutch is a plus);
• Preferably experienced in coaching a social media engagement team;
• Available for at least 32 hours per week.
If you are interested, please send your CV and motivation (in English) to [email protected]
For more information contact Rosa Mannaerts on +31 6 1949 7387
We zoeken: Is Social Media your passion, are you striving for an excellent customer journey and do you see it as a challenge to manage and coach a team of engagement specialists? Then we are looking for you!